List Price: $12.99
Sale Price: Too low to display.
The Infantino Matching Colors and Textures Puzzles help young children learn colors and first words, develop matching skills and early problem-solving, and increase sensory skills and hand-eye coordination. The 20 two-piece puzzles are sturdy and fun for young children to hold and handle. One piece of the puzzle has a picture and name of a color or texture, and the second piece has a picture and name of a familiar object, such as an animal or food. Children look for the two puzzle pieces that fit together, using the pictures and words for clues as their skills increase. This colorful puzzle set is recommended for children 1 to 3 years old and comes with a handy carrying box with braided handle.
What's in the Box
20 2-piece puzzles and a carrying box.
- Matching colors and textures helps young children learn first words and sensory skills
- 20 two-piece puzzles match familiar objects to colors and textures using pictures and names
- Sturdy pieces are fun to hold and handle; Helps develop hand-eye coordination
- Helps increase matching and early problem-solving skills
- Children 1 to 3 years old