So you’ve decided that, even though Valentine’s Day might be a commercial holiday, there’s nothing wrong with celebrating your love. Unfortunately, love doesn’t necessarily come with brilliant ideas for presents. That’s why we’re here to help with our Top 7 Valentine’s Day presents for your girl. We’re aiming for original presents, so if all you’re looking for is red hearts… sorry, you won’t find them here (but aren’t you sick of them already?!)
7. If she works on the computer (and is there anyone who doesn’t, at least once in a while?), she definitely had the “hand frozen on mouse” problem at least once. Help her keep her lovely hands warm with a pair of USB Heating Gloves.
6. Everyone and his dog has a blog nowadays. If your girlfriend is a passionate blogger, let her express it! A pair of Geek Panties with the message “I’m blogging this” is one of the best presents for a blogger (she probably already has the “I’m blogging this” t-shirt, so she’ll love the set).
5. Presents aren’t only about material things. Be creative! Get her an “I only cook for the cat” apron, acknowledge her dislike of the kitchen and take her out for a fancy meal. Having someone else cook for you is one of the great joys of life.
4. If your girl is a bit on a wild side, get her something sexy and somewhat dangerous: a Single Shot Sexy Garter. Just imagine her lifting her skirt to take a sip… You’re giving yourself a present with this one. And she’ll relish the feeling of something forbidden.
3. Geeky girlfriend – she can understand your passion for computer games, gadgets, programming and all things geek. Hold on to her, she’s hard to find. The Include Love t-shirt has the best of both worlds: programming and relationships.
2. I doubt there is any girl, anywhere, who would refuse a day at the spa. We just like being pampered… Why not bring the spa to her? The Gelicity Spa Jelly Bath transforms the water in the bathtub into gel and promises an unique sensation.
1. But, no matter what, nothing beats those three magic words: “I love you”. But you’ve already told her that, sent her cards… Well, she’s probably never received a bean that says “I love you”. The Message Egg grows into a bean plant that lets you express your feelings in a way she’s never seen before.