Most men try to act all tough, but we know that they’re not really like that. He might say that Valentine’s Day is a silly holiday, but it’s about love, after all, and any excuse is good for that. As long as you buy him some gifts that he’ll appreciate (hint: no red hearts, nothing pink), Valentine’s should be a great opportunity to make your relationship better. You don’t have to go over the top – just show him your love. If you’re still not sure what to get him, check out our Top 7 Valentine’s Day presents for your guy.
7. If you want to get him something he’ll like, but also get a tiny little advantage out of it, consider the Circuitboard Coasters. He might find the supreme geekiness reason enough to use them and stop ruining your table.
6. Men and clothes… usually not a good combination. Clothes are complicated, you have to match the colors and all sorts of useless stuff. The FTW t-shirt is the ideal solution for guys who hate the notion of “fashion”. Black goes with anything and the message tells the world that everything’s going great for him.
5. Do you have a slightly childish (and yet so adorable) boyfriend? Get him a LEGO Star Wars watch. Features two cool things: LEGO (ah, the memories of endless hours of fun) and perhaps the greatest SF saga ever.
4. If a man likes beer, it doesn’t mean that he’s a slob or that he spends all his free time in a bar telling dirty jokes to his friends. Beer drinking can be classy too: get your man a set of Beer Bottle Goblets and have a drink with him!
3. Perhaps your boyfriend has to work in a stuffy office. He might not like wearing a suit, but he can’t do anything about it. A small and tasteful accessory could make him feel less like a company drone. The Light Bulb Cufflinks look ordinary most of the time, but when you push a button they light up.
2. They say every man is a kid at heart and I think there’s a lot of truth in that. You can test the theory by giving him an USB Whack it! and watching the reaction. My money is on “Ooh, a whack-a-mole! I used to love them when I was a kid!”
1. We mentioned the office and being a young at heart. How about combining them? The Dart Blaster is a toy that can ensure hours and hours of
chaos fun at the workplace.