Ah, Halloween… A time for ghouls, ghosts and carved pumpkins… A time we like to spend money, let’s admit it. But if you’re smart you can get a lot of cool Halloween-themed things for cheap and enjoy the holiday without lamenting your empty wallet the next day.
1. Let’s start from the outside. You’ve carved your pumpkin(s), but there’s nothing better than a cult movie for a cool holiday. The Nightmare Before Christmas Yard Sign will make your front yard look a bit more like Jack Skellington’s domain.
2. After they’re done “ooh”ing and “aah”ing over the yard, invite your friends in. Act nonplussed when they pass by the Haunted Portraits in your hallway and they scream because Granny Hazel just turned into a zombie.
3. Once you’re all inside, it’s time for meet and greet with Fido, the family pooch. And he’s dressed up for the occasion in a Star Wars Dog Costume, of course. Princess Leia did look a bit less canine in the movies, but you can’t have everything.
4. Next up, the big dinner. And a proper Halloween dinner needs some fitting decorations. A couple of Lite Up Jack-O-Lantern Mugs can do the trick: any drink (even water) will look creepy inside, and they can also serve as on-the-spot lighting when a trickster decides it’s funny to cut off the power.
5. After eating and drinking comes dessert. And this is the fun part: you don’t get something you eat everyday. Or not really… The Zombie Brain Jelly Mould has yielded some interestingly disgusting results.
6. And finally it’s time to party. But clubbing in a costume isn’t the most comfortable thing in the world, so a nice Halloween t-shirt is just the thing you need. The Lanterns In The Night t-shirt is glow-in-the-dark, and the creepy jack-o-lanterns will make everyone stare.
7. But what if you spill your drink on it? Be prepared. With another glow-in-the-dark t-shirt, of course. The Ghosties t-shirt is less scary and tons more fun and will make the best impact in a club with two areas – one lighted and one dark.
And that’s it. The 31st of October is just around the corner, so if you want to spend the perfect Halloween you’d better start planning right now.