Is there anything that says “geek” more than a circuit board? After all, without them none of the gadgets they love so much would exist. If you’re in need of a stocking stuffer this Christmas, why not go for some circuits?
At the office
Unless s/he’s a geek who made it big, work is unavoidable. But the office can become a more fun place with a few well-chosen accessories.
1. First, they need to wear something. For casual Fridays or for 9 A.M. Mondays, the Motherboard t-shirt will reveal their true nature to the co-workers… and who would want to mess with someone with circuit board innards?
2. If he’s one of the unfortunate souls that go to work in a suit and tie, there’s still a way to let their personality shine through… without ruining the company image. The Recycled Circuit Board Cufflinks are subtle enough not to be noticed when not neccessary but are always there to remind him there’s a world of gadgets waiting after this boring meeting.
3. Going to a technology fair? Meeting a potential business partner in the technology industry? A Circuit Board Business Card Case will project the image of a laid-back gadget-lover in a most natural way.
4. Meetings and clients or not, there’s no way a tech fanatic can survive without his/her computer, and what’s the thing everyone looks at (except the monitor)? Yes, that little piece of plastic we use for our mice. The Circuitboard Mouse Mat will decorate the desk with a bit of green and silver… and save a bit of the planet in the process, since it’s made from recycled materials.
5. All of the above are fine and dandy for all year long… but the holidays need some special geek Christmas spirit. If they love technology and don’t like chopping down trees, the Motherboard Christmas Tree is the perfect answer.
6. What if you’re looking for a present suited for a Jewish friend? A full-size menorah wouldn’t be appropriate at work, but the LED Motherboard Menorah would fit just right on the desk.
Although they spend at lot of time working or in front of a computer, it doesn’t mean their whole life revolves around that.
7. Geek-chic is very much in, and a techie girl with a taste for quirky fashion will appreciate the novelty of the Circuit Board Necklace.
8. The best way to teach a husband or boyfriend to stop leaving their wet and sticky glasses all over your furniture? Get them something they won’t forget about. The Circuit Board Coasters will activate their technology radar and they just might remember to pick them up.
9. It might not be traditional, but a couple of unusual ornaments can give a new look to a tree. The Motherboard Christmas Ornaments come in three shapes for an extra-geeky holiday season.
So, what are you waiting for? Christmas is getting closer and closer, do you have presents for everyone on the list? Thought so.